Research programme: phosphodiesterase IVB inhibitors - PfizerAlternative Names: PDE4B inhibitors - Pfizer; Phosphodiesterase 4B inhibitors - Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Psychotic disorders; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 04 Aug 2009 Programme is still in development with Pfizer in the US
- 06 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Psychotic disorders in USA (PO)