PXD 118490Alternative Names: LEO 80140; PXD118490
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator CuraGen Corporation; TopoTarget
- Class Antipsoriatics
- Mechanism of Action Histone deacetylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psoriasis; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2008 LEO Pharma discontinues development of PXD 118490; all rights to the compound revert to TopoTarget
- 07 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Skin disorders in Europe (unspecified route)
- 07 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Psoriasis in Europe (unspecified route)