Cancer vaccine - sigma-tau
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator sigma-tau SpA
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Mar 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in Italy (Injection)
- 07 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Italy (Injection)