S 777469Alternative Names: S-777469
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator Shionogi
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antipruritics
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB2 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atopic dermatitis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Nov 2008 Phase-II clinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in USA (PO)
- 28 Nov 2008 Phase-II clinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in Japan (PO)
- 19 Feb 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in Japan (PO)