Research programme: amyloid beta-derived diffusible ligand inhibitors - AcumenAlternative Names: ADDL therapeutics; anti-ADDL therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Acumen Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid beta-protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alzheimer's-disease in USA
- 08 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)