Research programme: selective adrenergic reuptake inhibitors - NeurocrineAlternative Names: Selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors - Neurocrine; SNRI - Neurocrine
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Neurocrine Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain; Psychiatric disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Psychiatric disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)