Research programme: cannabinoid receptor modulators - Cynapsus/IntelGenxAlternative Names: CAT 210; CAT 320; INT 0014/2008; Modulyn
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cannasat Therapeutics
- Developer Cynapsus Therapeutics; IntelGenx Corp.
- Class Cannabinoids
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 25 Oct 2016 Cynapsus Therapeutics has been acquired by Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Dec 2008 Preclinical trials in Schizophrenia in Canada (PO)
- 07 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Chemotherapy induced nausea and vomiting in Canada (Sublingual)