Research programme: TNF-alpha targeted Nanobodies - Ablynx
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ablynx
- Class Antibodies; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Rheumatoid-arthritis in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Rheumatoid-arthritis in Belgium (Parenteral)
- 04 Nov 2011 Research programme: TNF-alpha targeted Nanobodies is no longer licensed to Pfizer worldwide