Research programme: anti-CXCL10 antibodies - Stelic Institute
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Stelic Institute & Co
- Mechanism of Action Chemokine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Liver failure
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Liver-failure in Japan (Injection)
- 27 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Liver failure in Japan (Injection)