Cell-cultured influenza vaccine - intranasal - MedImmune
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator MedImmune
- Class Influenza virus vaccines-live; Viruses
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Influenza-virus-infections in USA (Intranasal)
- 19 Jun 2007 MedImmune has been acquired by AstraZeneca
- 09 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Influenza virus infections in USA (Intranasal)