R 1671Alternative Names: R1671; Roche 2
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Genmab; Roche
- Developer Roche
- Class Antiasthmatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Asthma in USA (IV, Infusion)
- 14 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Asthma in Europe (IV)