At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Solid-tumours in USA
- 10 May 2007 Data presented at the 98th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2007) added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section ,,
- 14 Nov 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours (unspecified route)