Research programme: serotonin 7 receptor agonists - EsteveAlternative Names: 5HT-7 ligands - Esteve
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Esteve
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 7 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Insomnia; Major depressive disorder; Migraine; Pain; Psychiatric disorders; Urinary incontinence
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in Spain (PO)
- 30 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Migraine in Spain (PO)
- 30 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Urinary incontinence in Spain (PO)