Research programme: regenerative therapies - SummitAlternative Names: Small molecule stem cell modulators - Summit
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator MRC Functional Genetics Unit; University of Oxford; VASTox; Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Stem cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammatory-bowel-disease in United Kingdom
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in United Kingdom
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Parkinson's-disease in United Kingdom