Research programme: cell membrane modulators - BioLine RxAlternative Names: BL N020; BL-2060
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator BioLineRx
- Mechanism of Action Cell membrane modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 28 Oct 2008 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in Israel (Inhalation)
- 28 Oct 2008 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data presented at the 48th Annual Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 46th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (ICAAC/IDSA-2008)
- 16 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in Israel (IV)