Fatty acid synthesis inhibitors - KineMed/Merck
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator KineMed; Merck & Co
- Mechanism of Action Fatty acid synthetase complex inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 08 Aug 2011 No development reported - Phase-I for Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Nov 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)