JB 004AAlternative Names: JB004/A
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator Synphora
- Class Prostaglandins
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Meniere's disease; Tinnitus
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2013 No development reported - Phase-II for Tinnitus in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 09 Sep 2013 No development reported - Phase-II for Meniere's disease in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 22 Nov 2006 Phase-II clinical trials in Tinnitus in Sweden (unspecified route)