Research programme: anti-type 1 interferon therapy - MedImmuneAlternative Names: Anti-type 1 IFN drug
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator MedImmune
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Jun 2007 MedImmune has been acquired by AstraZeneca
- 23 Nov 2006 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)