Research programme: immunomodulatory therapeutics - AlphaRx/PharmaSeed
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator AlphaRx; PharmaSeed
- Developer AlphaRx
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in Israel (unspecified route)
- 05 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 11 May 2006 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in Israel (unspecified route)