Research programme: apoptosis stimulants - Bionexis
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Bionexis
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in France (unspecified route)
- 07 Mar 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in France (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2005 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in France (unspecified route)