Research programme: NF-kappa-B pathway inhibitors - Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Mechanism of Action NF-kappa B inhibitors; Signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (PO)
- 01 Oct 2007 Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation merged with Tanabe Seiyaku Co. Ltd to form Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 04 Dec 2006 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Japan (PO)