Research programme: apoptosis modulating compounds - TheraptosisAlternative Names: TRP 1; TRP 101; TRP 2; TRP 302; TRP 5; TRP 601; TRP 602; TRP 603; TRP 701; TRPXX
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Theraptosis
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis inhibitors; Apoptosis stimulants; Caspase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Chronic brain damage; Neurological disorders; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 21 Oct 2009 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical trials in neonatal brain damage presented at the 39th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2009)
- 06 Dec 2006 Preclinical trials in Stroke in France (unspecified route)
- 06 Dec 2006 Preclinical trials in Neurological disorders in France (unspecified route)