Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator ArQule
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action E2F1 transcription factor stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 11 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in USA (IV)
- 30 Nov 2007 ArQule is reviewing EKG's from patients previously treated with ARQ 171 in the phase I dose escalation trial
- 30 Nov 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (IV)