Research programme: cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists - Azevan PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: AVN 342
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Azevan Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Drug abuse; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Drug-abuse in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Obesity in USA
- 11 Dec 2006 Preclinical trials in Obesity in USA (unspecified route)