AV 965Alternative Names: AV965
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Avera Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antidementias; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Cognition-disorders in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Alzheimer's-disease in USA (PO)
- 12 Dec 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (PO)