Research programme: branched chain fatty acid-based therapeutics - ViswaAlternative Names: 12-MTA; Eye disorders therapeutics - Viswa
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Viswa Biotechnology
- Developer Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Eye disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Eye-disorders in Australia
- 13 Dec 2006 Preclinical trials in Eye disorders in Australia (unspecified route)