Research programme: small molecule therapeutics - Boehringer Ingelheim/Graffinity
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; Graffinity
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Undefined in Germany
- 18 Dec 2006 Boehringer Ingelheim has exercised its option to increase the number of targets screened by Graffinity
- 07 Sep 2006 Preclinical trials in Undefined in Germany (unspecified route)