AST 117Alternative Names: AST-117
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Ariston Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 2010 Discontinued - Clinical-Phase-Unknown for Anxiety disorders in USA (PO)
- 20 Dec 2006 Clinical trials in Anxiety disorders in USA (PO)