TTI 1612Alternative Names: Soluble HB-EGF like growth factor - Stem Cell Therapeutics; Soluble heparin-binding epidermal growth factor-like growth factor - Stem Cell Therapeutics; TTI-1612
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Trillium Therapeutics
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Cytoprotectives; Growth factors; Recombinant proteins; Urologics
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor receptor agonists; Epithelial cell stimulants; Intracellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes - Interstitial cystitis
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Interstitial cystitis
- Discontinued Acute enterocolitis