SB 313 xTZAlternative Names: SB-313; SB-313-xTZ; Zetakine engineered T-cell therapy - Sangamo
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator City of Hope National Medical Center
- Developer Sangamo BioSciences
- Class Antineoplastics; Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action T-cell receptor gene stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glioblastoma