Research programme: influenza virus strain H5N1 clade 2 vaccine - sanofi pasteurAlternative Names: H5N1 clade 2.2 strain vaccine - sanofi pasteur; Pandemic H5N1 clade 2.2 strain vaccine - sanofi pasteur
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi pasteur
- Developer Sanofi Pasteur
- Class Influenza A virus H5N1 vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Mar 2009 Development of H5N1 clade 2 strain vaccine is ongoing