Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Bristol-Myers Squibb/Exelixis
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb; Exelixis
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2011 Collaboration is ongoing in the US
- 22 Jan 2008 Bristol-Myers Squibb exercises its option to develop and commercialise XL 139 under the terms of this collaboration
- 18 Dec 2006 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)