Research programme: nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors - Presidio PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: MIV 410; PPI 810; PPI-801; PPI-802
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Originator Medivir AB
- Developer Presidio Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cytomegalovirus infections; HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for HIV infections in USA (PO)
- 30 Sep 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cytomegalovirus infections in USA (PO)
- 30 Aug 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing