Research programme: combination vaccines - Roche
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator BioVeris Corporation
- Developer Baxter Healthcare Corporation; Roche
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2007 BioVeris was acquired and merged into Roche
- 31 Jan 2007 BioVeris and Baxter Healthcare entered into a technology license agreement for N. meningitidis group Y and H. influenzae type b components for use in combination vaccines