Research programme: drug discovery - AMRI/Bristol-Myers SquibbAlternative Names: Natural products-based drugs
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator Albany Molecular Research; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Developer AMRI; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Dec 2008 AMRI and Bristol-Myers Squibb conclude their two-year collaboration on the discovery of natural products-based drugs for various Undefined indications
- 02 May 2007 Albany Molecular Research is now called AMRI