Research programme: immunological disorders therapy - Five Prime TherapeuticsAlternative Names: FPA-031
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Five Prime Therapeutics
- Developer Centocor; Five Prime Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Immunological disorders; Inflammation; Osteoarthritis; Pulmonary fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Feb 2011 Preclinical development in Immunological disorders is ongoing in USA
- 09 Jan 2009 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Jan 2009 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)