Research programme: analgesic/famotidine fixed combinations - HorizonAlternative Names: Aspirin/famotidine; HZN-602; HZT-602; HZT-703; Immediate-release naproxen/high-dose famotidine (HZT-602); Naproxen/famotidine
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Originator Horizon Therapeutics
- Developer Horizon Pharma USA
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Histamine H2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2012 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in USA (PO)
- 01 Apr 2010 Horizon Therapeutics has merged with Nitec Pharma forming Horizon Pharma
- 23 Jul 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing