Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis therapy - Organon/University of Amsterdam
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Organon; University of Amsterdam
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action CD97 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2007 Organon has been acquired by Schering-Plough
- 15 Jan 2007 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Netherlands (Parenteral)