CP 800569Alternative Names: CP-800569
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Cardiovascular therapies; Propanolamines
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol ester transfer protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Feb 2008 CP 800569 is still in phase I development for Atherosclerosis in USA
- 20 Nov 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Atherosclerosis in USA (unspecified route)