CP 778875Alternative Names: CP-778,875
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Cardiovascular therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 20 Dec 2006 Phase-II clinical trials in Hyperlipidaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Dec 2006 Phase-II clinical trials in Atherosclerosis in USA (unspecified route)