Research programme: immune modulation therapies - Aus BioAlternative Names: MD 2001; PC 2000
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Aus Bio Limited
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Crohn's disease; Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C; Respiration disorders; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in Australia
- 19 Apr 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in Australia
- 17 Jan 2007 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis C in Australia (unspecified route)