CE 326597Alternative Names: CE-326,597
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Obesity in World (PO)
- 31 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in World (PO)
- 31 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Obesity and type 2 diabetes worldwide (PO)