SYN 114Alternative Names: SYN114
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Developer Biotie Therapies Corp.
- Class Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 6 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cognition disorders in USA (PO)
- 01 Feb 2011 Synosia Therapeutics has been acquired by Biotie Therapies Corp.
- 12 Mar 2009 Phase-I development is ongoing for Cognition disorders