SYN 114Alternative Names: SYN114
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2011
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Developer Biotie Therapies Corp.
- Class Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 6 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cognition disorders in USA (PO)
- 01 Feb 2011 Synosia Therapeutics has been acquired by Biotie Therapies Corp.
- 12 Mar 2009 Phase-I development is ongoing for Cognition disorders