Research programme: monoclonal antibody therapeutics - PDL BioPharma/Trellis BioScience
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator PDL BioPharma; Trellis Bioscience
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 10 Sep 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for Immunological disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 18 Jan 2007 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (Parenteral)