Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Developer Schering-Plough
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB1 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 2009 Phase-I development is ongoing in USA
- 12 Dec 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Neurological disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Nov 2007 Organon has been acquired and merged into Schering-Plough