PF 562271Alternative Names: PF-00562271; PF-562,271
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Focal adhesion protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Apr 2008 Pharmacokinetics data from a phase I trial in patients with Solid tumours presented at the 99th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2008)
- 04 Jul 2007 Data presented at the 43rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO-2007) added to the adverse events, pharmacokinetics and Cancer therapeutic trials sections
- 08 May 2007 Data presented at the 98th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2007) added to the Cancer pharmacodynamics section