ASF 1097Alternative Names: ASF-1097
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator Astion Pharma A/S
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiacnes
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acne vulgaris
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jul 2011 No development reported - Phase-I for Acne vulgaris in Denmark (Topical)
- 23 Jan 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Acne vulgaris in Denmark (Topical)