Research programme: antithrombotic therapeutics - OrganonAlternative Names: Org 227541
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2007 Organon has been acquired by Schering-Plough
- 01 Nov 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 01 Oct 2006 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (unspecified route)