Recombinant human uteroglobin - Samaritan PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: rUG
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Metastatin Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Recombinant proteins; Respiratory stimulants
- Mechanism of Action Collagen receptor antagonists; Fibronectin receptor antagonists; Phospholipase A2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (SC)
- 01 Mar 2007 Metastatin Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Samaritan Pharmaceuticals