CP 640922Alternative Names: CP-640922
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Phase-II for Skin disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Dec 2006 Phase-II clinical trials in Skin disorders in USA (unspecified route)